[Fwd: Re: [Insight-users] Re: Problem building 2.4 on .Net 2003]

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Dec 6 07:51:05 EST 2005

Hi Vicente,

Are you sure that your .txx are not marked as "compilable" ?

One easy way to verify it, is to go to the VS IDE and in
any project select the folder of "sources", then right-click
on any of the .txx files and check if "compile" appears as
an option.

BTW: The best way of getting syntax highlighting for .txx
      files under Windows is to use:

           1) Vim    http://www.vim.org
or
           2) Emacs

You can setup Vi as the default editor for Visual Studio.

You don't need to uninstall previous versions of ITK, as long
as you are sure that you are not mixing their directories
in your projects.

---

Important Question:

1) When you build ITK 1.8 or 2.0.1 in your system,
    Did you experienced any similar problem ?

2) When you build ITK 1.8 and 2.0.1 in your system,
    Did you used the same Version of CMake that you
    are using now for configuring ITK 2.4 ?
    (please do a formal verification, because the
     answer to this question is quite relevant.)

    If you were using a different version of CMake,
    then, could you please (in a fresh build) configure
    ITK 2.0.1 with the CMake that you are using for
    ITK 2.4 and try to build it ?

Please let us know,