[Insight-users] PLease make attention (windows forms applications)

alireza akhundi asl a_akhundi at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 06:00:32 EST 2005

Hi
  Is there anyone that has been used ITK in Windows Forms Applications (MSVS 7 or 8)?
  I have a problem (I don't know how to configure CMAKE options). Also if there is any other way (such as including Libraries and header files) to use ITK in Windows Forms Applications, please inform me. It is along time that i have a problem and many times I sent email but it isn't solved yet.
  Alireza
  p.s. I DONT want to use MFC.