[Insight-users] compiler is out of heap space

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 7 11:31:21 EST 2005

Hi Yixun,

The fact that you use other libs is not
a reason at all for not using CMake.

On the contrary, the more libraries you are
using, the easier will be to configure your
project using CMake, instead of writing in
directories and directories in the little
funny boxes of the Visual Studio IDE.

If you were using CMake, you would be doing
Medical Image Processing by now, instead of
wasting your valuable time trying to configure
a project.