[Insight-users] Problem building 2.4.1 on RedHat 8 with gcc 3.2

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 7 11:39:49 EST 2005

Hi Sergio,

Your compiler seems to have a configuration problem.

Some questions:

A) Are you able to build any big project in that computer ?
    VTK for example ?

B) Have you, by any chance, been updating system libraries ?
    maybe the GNU tools  ?

C) Do you have other versions of the GCC compiler installed ?

D) Did you defined the CC and CXX environment variables ?

E) What version of CMake are you using ?

F) Have you build any other ITK version in that machine ?
    Can you still rebuild it ?

G) Have you checked your Hard Disk recently ?
    you may have corrupted sectors in the binary directory...

   Please let us know,