[Insight-users] Re: [Insight-developers] question for itk pipeline expert

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Dec 8 10:55:33 EST 2005

Gaetan Lehmann wrote:

> Hi Luis,
>
> Yes, I can go this way, but:
> - If the execution time can be integrated in the filter (we accept to
> have  a new attribute in the filter), then it should be implemented in
> a common  class of all filters, so the execution time of all filters
> can be measured  without having to duplicate code.

It should be possible to define a macro that can be #defined via CMake
and collects times taken by GenerateData methods of filters via a
TimeProbesCollector. I don't know if a lot of people need this
functionality, but if that's so it should be easy to add. There are
classes for this purpose already. I guess they just need to be hooked
into appropriate places.

regards
karthik