[Insight-users] ITK, VTK and QT

DiLLa HaNdiNi daffodilsky at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 13:58:10 EST 2005

Hi All,

Thanks for the suggestions. Really help.
I enabled the "Enable Run Time Type Identification" and most of the warnings
disapear and the program could run (to display an image on the GUI i.e. read
the image using ITK, display using VTK, on QT GUI). Yet, still, I got an
error message when I click the image i.e. a pop up error message that the
program aborted, and subsequently the program closed. Where does it go wrong
?
The followings are the warnings that I still have.

--------------------Configuration: Regn - Win32 Debug--------------------
Compiling...
regndialog.cpp
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\vector(156) : warning
C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\vector(156) :
while compiling class-template member function 'void __thiscall
std::vector<unsigned int,class std::allocator<unsigned int>
>::insert(unsigned int *,unsigned int,const unsig
ned int &)'
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\vector(167) : warning
C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\vector(156) :
while compiling class-template member function 'void __thiscall
std::vector<unsigned int,class std::allocator<unsigned int>
>::insert(unsigned int *,unsigned int,const unsig
ned int &)'
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\vector(156) : warning
C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\vector(156) :
while compiling class-template member function 'void __thiscall
std::vector<long,class std::allocator<long> >::insert(long *,unsigned
int,const long &)'
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\vector(167) : warning
C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
        c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\vector(156) :
while compiling class-template member function 'void __thiscall
std::vector<long,class std::allocator<long> >::insert(long *,unsigned
int,const long &)'
Linking...
   Creating library Debug/Regn.lib and object Debug/Regn.exp

Regn.exe - 0 error(s), 4 warning(s)