[Insight-users] Analyze IO

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Fri Dec 9 17:17:59 EST 2005

Please let us know what format you converted from ? The bug might be
that the origin data was never read in .

I've written analyse images in ITK before and they seem to retain the
origin information.

I have observed that InsightApplications/ImageViewer does not respect
image origins when it reads files. So are you basing your assumptions on
images seen using ImageViewer ? If you use any of the several other
viewers, you should find that the origin info is recorded.

thanks
karthik