[Insight-users] conencted componentimage filter build errror

ilker hacıhaliloğlu hacihaliloglu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 17:32:39 EST 2005

hi all
i want to make the selection of seed points in fastmarching method fully
automated. I have read from one of the emails posted in the itk mailing list
one possible solution for this is .
1-Running manually the Confidence conneceted filter and getting the mean and
variance values for figuring out the intesity values.
2- By using this intensity values threshold the image and computer the
conencted component and take the two largest ones.
what i did is . ue confidenceconnected segmentation algorithm to get mean
and varaince values also a segmented image . After that i tried to use
confidencesonenctedimagefiltertest.cxx.  to compute the connected components
and then will use the relablecomponentimagefilter.

Right now my problem is if i run my program for the computing the connected
components i get an error like
'itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilterTest error LNK2019: unresolved external
symbol _main referenced in function _mainCRTStartup
itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilterTest fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved
externals

my cmakelists looks like this

PROJECT(itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilterTest)

FIND_PACKAGE ( ITK )
IF ( ITK_FOUND )
         INCLUDE( ${USE_ITK_FILE} )
ENDIF( ITK_FOUND )

ADD_EXECUTABLE(itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilterTest
itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilterTest.cxx )
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES( itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilterTest ITKCommon ITKIO
ITKNumerics ITKStatistics ITKBasicFilters)

whaty am i doing wrong? I would be very happy if you guys can help me

Cheers
ilker

'.....ich möchte mir eine ader öffnen, die mir die ewige freiheit
schaffte....'