[Insight-users] Flood FiIll w/ multiple seed points in the sameobject

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Wed Dec 14 09:51:32 EST 2005

Ken,

There is a CollidingFronts image filter that may do what you want.

The ConnectedThreshold, ConfidenceConnected, IsolatedConnected, NeighborhoodConnected filters support multiple seeds.  However, it is assumed the multiple seeds are for the same object so the regions will be merged together. The CollidingFronts should keep them separate.  I have never tried this filter, so I am only guessing at to what is should be doing.

Jim