[Insight-users] Substract two Deformation fields(vectors) in itk

Popa Teo popateodoru at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 12:28:27 EST 2005

Hi,

  I have a ground truth deformation field.
  I deform an image based on this deformation field.
  Then I'm using demons registration to recover deformation field.

  My question :Is in itk a filter that performs vector fields substraction,the computation of the normal of this and then calculation of mean,std,max,min so I can quantify what is the difference between two fields?

  Teo