[Insight-users] create a binary image of a mesh using SpatialObjectToImageFilter

Yan Yang y.yang at anglia.ac.uk
Mon Dec 19 11:49:38 EST 2005

Hi All,

I used itk::SpatialObjectToImageFilter to rasterise a mesh in a 3D binary image, the resulting image has 1 inside and 0 outside the mesh. But I would like to get a mesh with 1 on the mesh only, that is only the edges with 1, could you tell me how to do it?

BTW, can I use itk::TriangleMeshToBinaryImageFilter? What is the different result between the TriangleMeshToBinaryImageFilter and the SpatialObjectToImageFilter?

Thanks,

Yan