[Insight-users] level set pipeline

ilker hacıhaliloğlu hacihaliloglu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:49:40 EST 2005

hi Luis

Thanks a alot for the detailed explanation. Well i am working since the
beginning of october with ITK and Level set segmentation.  But i am still
new to ITK an also improving my C++.

First i have worked with the examples given in the software guide I also
used insight applications to tune the pramaters for my data individualy then
last noght i connected this pipeline togehter with this tuned parameters and
it worked really well i can say the the best one till know for my
application which is bone segmentation in MRI.

But i actually want to confirm if i can use a pipeline like this . It made
sense to me and i am using only one seed point and still getting very good
segmentation results.  Thanks a lot Luis for your help right now i will
check the part of the code

Cheers
ilker