[Insight-users] glibc2.0 & "free() : invalid pointer"

Alan acaporos at ujf-grenoble.fr
Tue Dec 20 10:56:25 EST 2005

Hi Luis,

It was not a "make clean" problem, thank you anyway.
I finally decided to do a fresh new install on my powerbook g4 and I did not
move to an unstable version of Debian this time. Therefore, it works great now
: this bug had to do with the unstable version of glibc2.0 I guess.
So, if anyone wants to do some image processing with ITK on Debian, I would
recommend to stay under the stable version. Maybe, the testing one would be ok
as well, but I have no more time to test this now.

Regards,

Alan