[Insight-users] Building CVS Insight Applications

Kevin H. Hobbs kevin.hobbs.1 at ohiou.edu
Tue Dec 20 12:50:22 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 11:21 -0500, Luis Ibanez wrote:
> We build the CVS version of InsightApplications along with the CVS
> version of VTK in dash16.kitware:
>
> and... although it is reporting some errors:
> http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/dash16.kitware/zApps-Linux-gcc33/20051220-0100-Nightly/BuildError.html

It could just be an issue with the 64 bit IDs.  It doesn't look like
dash16 has 64bit IDs on.

> We just commited a fix to InsightApplications, in
> order to use the new interface for GetIncrements():
> http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/SegmentationEditorFltkGui/EditorFltkGui/vtkPatchedImageReader.cxx?root=InsightApplications&r1=1.3&r2=1.4

ComputeInverseTransformedIncrements, which gave me the next round of
errors, still expects pointers to ints.  It uses memcpy based on
sizeof(int), there are casts to int, and such so it needs some love.  To
get passed the errors I just replaces int with vtkIdType everywhere.

> Please update your CVS checkout of InsightApplications.

Updated.