[Insight-users] distance map filters.., writing filters

Kalpathi Subramanian krs at uncc.edu
Thu Dec 22 15:43:53 EST 2005

I am already giving it a binary image (background is 0 and object
is white).. what I would like are distances computed only for
the white voxels. As you might know,  in many instances the number
of object voxels is a lot smaller compared to the total number of
voxels. Thus, the distance computation will run a lot faster.

In other words,  I dont need the distances from the background voxels
in my application.

Thanks.

	-- krs

--
K.R.Subramanian                        Phone: (704) 687-8579
Department of Computer Science         FAX:   (704) 687-3516
UNC Charlotte, STech 435E              Email: krs at uncc.edu
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001               Web: http://www.cs.uncc.edu/~krs