[Insight-users] distance map filters.., writing filters

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Dec 22 15:57:28 EST 2005

Hi Kalpathi,

You will find a tutorial on how to write ITK filters
in the following Wiki page:

http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Dissemination:EPFL_Workshop_2005

in the session:

http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Dissemination:EPFL_Workshop_2005#Wednesday.2C_October_5th_2005

In particular in the presentation:

http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/images/b/bc/Insight-Writing-a-New-Filter.ppt

You may want to read also the Develpers section of the
ITK Software Guide

          http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf