[Insight-users] different spacing

Grace Chen Grace.Chen at swri.ca
Wed Dec 28 14:11:36 EST 2005

Hi Luis,

Thanx for the reply.  I know the registration should have been done in the
physical space.  Even if the viewer I use is a naive viewer, after I apply
the registration transform and then I scale the image, both images (now look
approximiatly of the same size) should look aligned too, am I correct?  But
that's not the case for me.

By looking at the result of the registration, I notice that the translation
is ( 1.3884, -3.48145, 2.08022) which is not the movement I simulated i.e.
through the call transform->Translate(5, -25, 0).<'transform' is a
vtkTransform.>

Grace