[Insight-users] Problem with DRR generation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Dec 29 08:27:41 EST 2005

Hi Jian,

Looking at the Code of the DigitallyReconstructedRadiograph1.cxx
it seems that it is missing to take the image origin into account.

If your image has an origin different than zero, the computation
of the image center will be incorrect.

We just committed a fix for this issue to the CVS repository.
You may want to update your CVS checkout (if you have one)
or you can apply the same corrections to your local code.

The modifications can be found at:
http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Examples/Filtering/DigitallyReconstructedRadiograph1.cxx?root=Insight&sortby=date&r2=1.15&r1=1.14

   Please let us know if you find any problems,