[Insight-users] Build error current CVS version

Dr. Uwe Köhler U.Koehler at gmx.de
Tue Feb 1 06:40:47 EST 2005

Hi folks,

I updated ITK and CableSwig this morning and tried to recompile. I got to the
following error (SuSE Linux 9.2):

Building object file wrap_itkNarrowBandLevelSetImageFilterJava.o...
/usr/local/src/InsightToolkit/Code/Algorithms/itkNarrowBandLevelSetImageFilter.h:
In
   member function `bool itk::NarrowBandLevelSetImageFilter<TInputImage,
   TFeatureImage, TOutputPixelType, TOutputImage>::GetUseNegativeFeatures()
   const [with TInputImage = itk::Image<float, 3>, TFeatureImage =
   itk::Image<float, 3>, TOutputPixelType = float, TOutputImage =
   itk::Image<float, 3>]':
/usr/local/src/Insight-binary/Wrapping/CSwig/Algorithms/wrap_itkNarrowBandLevelSetImageFilterJava.cxx:2954:
instantiated from here
/usr/local/src/InsightToolkit/Code/Algorithms/itkNarrowBandLevelSetImageFilter.h:230:
error: passing
   `const itk::NarrowBandLevelSetImageFilter<itk::Image<float, 3>,
   itk::Image<float, 3>, float, itk::Image<float, 3> >' as `this' argument of
`
   bool itk::NarrowBandLevelSetImageFilter<TInputImage, TFeatureImage,
   TOutputPixelType, TOutputImage>::GetReverseExpansionDirection() [with
   TInputImage = itk::Image<float, 3>, TFeatureImage = itk::Image<float, 3>,
   TOutputPixelType = float, TOutputImage = itk::Image<float, 3>]' discards
   qualifiers
/usr/local/src/InsightToolkit/Code/Algorithms/itkNarrowBandLevelSetImageFilter.h:
In
   member function `bool itk::NarrowBandLevelSetImageFilter<TInputImage,
   TFeatureImage, TOutputPixelType, TOutputImage>::GetUseNegativeFeatures()
   const [with TInputImage = itk::Image<float, 2>, TFeatureImage =
   itk::Image<float, 2>, TOutputPixelType = float, TOutputImage =
   itk::Image<float, 2>]':
/usr/local/src/Insight-binary/Wrapping/CSwig/Algorithms/wrap_itkNarrowBandLevelSetImageFilterJava.cxx:3652:
instantiated from here
/usr/local/src/InsightToolkit/Code/Algorithms/itkNarrowBandLevelSetImageFilter.h:230:
error: passing
   `const itk::NarrowBandLevelSetImageFilter<itk::Image<float, 2>,
   itk::Image<float, 2>, float, itk::Image<float, 2> >' as `this' argument of
`
   bool itk::NarrowBandLevelSetImageFilter<TInputImage, TFeatureImage,
   TOutputPixelType, TOutputImage>::GetReverseExpansionDirection() [with
   TInputImage = itk::Image<float, 2>, TFeatureImage = itk::Image<float, 2>,
   TOutputPixelType = float, TOutputImage = itk::Image<float, 2>]' discards
   qualifiers
make[5]: *** [wrap_itkNarrowBandLevelSetImageFilterJava.o] Error 1

Does anybody have a solution?

Cheers

Uwe
 |  Dr. Uwe Köhler              MR - Physics                       |
 |                              German Heart Institute Berlin      |
 |                              Augustenburger Platz 1             |
 |                              D - 13353 Berlin                   |
 |          ////                Germany                            |
 |         (@ @)                Phone: +49 172 98 11 598           |
 | <URL:http://www.ed.ac.uk/~ukoehler>   <mailto:UKoehler at dhzb.de> |