[Insight-users] vnl_fixed_matrix up to 4

Lagaffe lagaffe74130 at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 2 09:38:32 EST 2005

Hello Luis,

I have the same problem you have already answered about vnl_fixed_matrix up to 4
you previous answer was:
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2004-June/008948.html
So I added: vnl_matrix_fixed+double.5.5-.cxx to InsightToolkit-1.8.1\Utilities\vxl\core\vnl\Templates
and do the modification inside my new vnl_matrix_fixed+double.5.5-.cxx.

You said that after you have to modify the CMakeLists.txt file in that directory, but there is no CMakerList in that directory ??
So, how can I modify ITK to work with my new vnl_matrix_fixed+double.5.5-.cxx ?

Thanks for help, I know you are very busy with ITK 1.10 ;-) good luck

Lagaffe