[Insight-users] can anyone help me find the error in this code?

Changhua Wu wuchanghua at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 17:58:27 EST 2005

hi,

i am a itk newbie.  i made some small
modification(about 10 lines) based on
DeformableRegistration2.cxx to try the registration on
3D volume kept in a set of png files and save the
result to files.

I spend several hours and can't make it pass compiling
phase. the error report is too long and complex to me.
the code and cmakelist.txt are attached.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks very much.

james