[Insight-users] singleValuedCostFunction vs MultiValuedCostFunction

bertrand delhay at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Feb 7 05:32:37 EST 2005

hi all

I would like two kind of cost functions in a registration process.
The first one is used as a data driven energy term ( for example an
itkImageToImageMetric) .
The second one could be considered as  a regularization  data term ( for
exmaple an itkPointSetToImageMetric) .

So my problem is to use two CostFunction in the same registration process.
What is the main difference between SingleValuedCostFunction and
MultiValuedCostFunction.
Is it a good way to resolve my problem by writing a more complex
CostFunction which can take into account a lot of SingleValuedCostFunction ?

regards,

Bertrand