[Insight-users] Build with shared libs fails in VNL on Darwin

Gavin Baker gavinb+xtk at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Wed Feb 9 22:29:18 EST 2005

Hi Bill,

On Fri, Feb 04, 2005 at 08:37:21AM -0500, William A. Hoffman wrote:

> We had that problem, and we upgraded a bunch of Darwin stuff and it
> started working again.  It is a bug in the Darwin tool chain.
> Sorry, I don't know what versions of things were updated.
>
> Here are a few version things:
>
> Reading specs from /usr/libexec/gcc/darwin/ppc/3.3/specs
> Thread model: posix
> gcc version 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1671)
> kitware at midworld $ ld -v
> Apple Computer, Inc. version cctools-525.1.obj~8

Aha, I have a slightly different version, will get the toolchain
update.

Thanks -

  :: Gavin

--
Gavin Baker                                      Complex Systems Group
http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~gavinb             The University of Melbourne