[Insight-users] ITK writing problems

Rodolfo Palacios rpalacios75 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 13:28:07 EST 2005

Hello,

I've been trying to install and configure ITK 1.8 with no good results at
all. Yesterday I downloaded version 2.0 and compiled it with some problems
but at last it is compiled. The problem is this. Whenever I try to run one
of the compiled examples I keep getting messages from windows telling me
that the memory could not be "written". (WatershedSegmentation1.cxx) I've
traced those errors using Borland Builder 5 with the latest compiler and
linker installed. The problems seem to occur every time a program tries to
write to disk. Apparently programs that do not access the hard drive work
ok.

Thank you in advance

Rodolfo.