[Insight-users] Compiling ITK 2.0 - a few errors I never got before

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Feb 10 15:46:22 EST 2005

Hi Mark,

Could you please post the full error messages that you get ?

Turning OFF Examples and Testins is a good idea since most
users don't submit builds to the Dashboard. Turning them
OFF (or ON) shouldn't generate any errors.

Hopefully the error messages will help us figure out the
source of the problem in your installation.