[Insight-users] How to access Dicom files of Multiple series

Alex Houston ahouston_29 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 15:07:21 EST 2005

Hi,

I want to test my code for number of subjects( each subject has more than one set of scans)...I am trying to do in this batch mode.

Here are two parts for my question

1> If My root directory has different folders each for different subject( Lets assume we have one folder per subject...for e.g 30 Dicom slices per subject in single folder)

2> If per subject there are multiple scans ( one scan for some part of region and other with other part of region, or just one with contrast enhanced and other normal)..so we have multiple folders inside single subjects folder

I would really appreciate if somebody could help me and tell their experience
My code work for single scan ( N numbers of images in single folder) , I am trying to batch process for subjects.

Thanks
Alex