[Insight-users] ITK writing problems

Rodolfo Palacios rpalacios75 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 14 18:50:53 EST 2005

Hi Karthik,

Thank you for your interest. I've tried to run the example files with
several types of images. I am using the images that come with the ITK Data
set and I keep getting the same error messages.

For example I've used the image "Circle.png" with "ImageReadWrite" and the
image "VisibleWomanEyeSlice.png" with "WatershedSegmentation1" as indicated
in the source code.

Thank you,

Rodolfo Palacios.