[Insight-users] bug in the example configuration file of DeformableRegistration1.cxx?

Changhua Wu wuchanghua at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 22:29:55 EST 2005

Hi,

I tried to run DeformableRegistration1.cxx found in
the example of ITK 1.6.0. I used the configuration
file found on page 295 - 296 in ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf.

However, I got this output:

Reading config file...parameter.txt
Example configured. E 0 rho 0
 reading moving
 reading fixed
Exception caught during reference file reading

itk::ImageFileReaderException (0x813fd38)
Location: "Unknown"
File:
/home/wch/ITK-VTK/InsightToolkit-1.6.0/Code/IO/itkImageFileReader.txx
Line: 91

It seems the program failed to read the names of the
fixed and moving volumes. is there a bug in the
configuration file given in ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf?
Thanks.

Changhua Wu