[Insight-users] ITK writing problems

Rodolfo Palacios rpalacios75 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 12:58:31 EST 2005

Hello,

I just want to let you know that the problems I've been having with ITK
writing to disk are solved. Apparently the problem had to do with placing
the binaries in a directory that was not directly under c. I was placing the
binaries in the directory "c:\itk\itkBin", but now I recompiled and placed
the binaries in "c:\InsightBin" and it works great.

Thank you very much for your help.

Rodolfo Palacios.