[Insight-users] Problem compiling ImageViewer

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Fri Feb 18 13:53:35 EST 2005

Arun,

Looks like you're  trying to build ImageViewer from the specific
directory. You might want to build it from the top level
InsightAPplications directory, since each subdirectory imports a lot of
varibles from the top level CMakeLists.

Thanks
kk
PS: Also you might want to avoid doing an insource build. You can do an
out of source build as
muBinaryDir $ cmake PATH_TO_SOURCE_DIR