[Insight-users] ITK Application problem (about GeodesicActiveContour)

Jie Yu jayj_yu at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 22 15:42:15 EST 2005

Hi all,

I got a problem when running GeodesicActiveContour application. It's like
that application only accepts the 3D image data cause when I was trying to
load 2D image file as input, there was the error message "Image must be 3D
and with at least 10 pixels along each Dimension.".

Does anybody know how to apply this application to 2D image?

Thanks a lot!

Jie