[Insight-users] Affine Registration

Ashish Poddar ahpoddar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 21:37:08 EST 2005

I didnt got the problem, are you trying to find the optimal
registration of one image with a set of images, if that is so, then
probably you can run the simple optimization pipeline
<Examples/Registration/ImageRegistration9.cxx> on each of the images
<b1,b2, ..> and in the end of each registration, note down the best
case for metric values, and store the transform in a global
variable... Finally apply the best case for transform to the original
image.

This is the best possible solution that i can think of, maybe some
others can help with even better solutions...

regards,
Ashish.