[Insight-users] itKImageIOBase.cxx

Bing Jian bjian at cise.ufl.edu
Thu Feb 24 22:33:40 EST 2005

Hi,
     I have written some code for diffusion tensor image
processing. The DT- image is represented by a vector-
valued image, with pixel type Vector <T,n> where T
can be float/double and n can be 6/7 or even more. Though
the algorithms are quite complicated, the program works fine
for me (thanks to the great ITK). However, in order to
make the code compilable, I have to add above types into the Code/IO/itkImageIOBase.cxx. Could you add these imagetypes
to the itk repository, so my coworkers and I can simply update
our local itk version to get supports of those imagetypes, and
thus do not need to worry about changing the itk sourcefile
locally?
      Many thanks in advance!

--
Best wishes,