[Fwd: Re: [Insight-users] Example on morphological image enhancement]

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jan 6 09:19:16 EST 2005

Hi Lino,

Thanks a lot for contributing these filters to ITK.

Your filters were committed yesterday to the CVS
repository.

Their Doxygen documentation is available now:

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1GrayscaleMorphologicalClosingImageFilter.html
http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1GrayscaleMorphologicalOpeningImageFilter.html

Independent tests were added for them under

     Insight/Testing/Code/BasicFilters

We will probably add examples for them under
Insight/Examples/Filtering.

Please let us know if you find any problems.