[Insight-users] compile error in itkConstNeighborhoodIterator.txx

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jan 6 22:16:32 EST 2005

Hi Oliver

ITK 1.8.1 should work fine for using the MeanImageFilter.

Have you, by any chance, updated selected files from the
source tree in ITK 1.8 ?

The problem that you report looks like the result of mixing
ITK files from different versions.

Do you have old versions of ITK installed in your machine ?

If you still find any problems, please post a minimal piece
of code where you still get this compilation error.

You may want to start indeed from the example:

     Insight/Examples/Fitlering/
                 MeanImageFilter.cxx