[Insight-users] Help on build ITK example-binarythresholdfilter

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jan 7 09:31:57 EST 2005

Hi Yingli,

What *exactly* did you "update" in your computer ?

Are we talking about an operating system upgrade ?
If so, you must do a clean build for ITK.

It is likely that some of your system libraries have changed.

Just go at the top directory of your ITK binary and do:

            make clean; make

Then, do the same in the binary directory of your example.

    Regareds,

       Luis