[Insight-users] test image for DeformableRegistration7.cxx and DeformableRegistration8.cxx

BATY Xavier xavier.baty at univ-angers.fr
Mon Jan 10 04:43:37 EST 2005

hello
I tried the following to perform registration.

  DeformableRegistration8
          BrainProtonDensitySliceBorder20.png
         BrainProtonDensitySliceBSplined10.png
         Output.bmp
         DifAfter.bmp
         FifBef.bmp
         Field.vtk

i got this error message:

ExceptionObject caught !

itk::ExeceptionObject (0105F13C)
Location: "Unknown"
File: C:\InsightToolkit-1.8.1\Code\IO\itkBMPImageIO.cxx
Line: 522

Is there something wrong in the way i run the program?
I use a windows2000 OS with VS6

thanks
Xavier

Hi Jim,

For  DeformableRegistration7.cxx do:

  DeformableRegistration7
          fixedImage
          movingImage
          outputResampledMovingImage
         [differenceImageAfterRegistration]
         [differenceImageBeforeRegistration]
         [deformationField]

All in a single command line. Note that for the
deformation field you must use an image file format
that supports multiplecomponents, such as VTK or
MetaImage. The entries in-between "[]" are optional.

For visualizing the deformation field you can use
ParaView:

       http://www.paraview.org

For input images you coulde use:

    fixedImage = Insight/Examples/Data/
                    BrainProtonDensitySliceBorder20.png

    movingImage = Insight/Examples/Data/
                    BrainProtonDensitySliceBSplined10.png

The same arguments are expected by DeformableRegistration8.

Please let us know if you have further questions.