[Insight-users] Contribution

lucantiga at softhome.net lucantiga at softhome.net
Mon Jan 10 06:20:04 EST 2005

Hi Louis,
 I finally got around to collect the contributions we were talking
about earlier
(http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2004-December/011547.html)
 Please find enclosed the source files in a .tar.gz file. They should
be put in the Code/Algorithms directory.
 They should work with today's Insight CVS version, the only caveat is to
check if they are gcc 3.4 compliant (I didn't install gcc 3.4 on my system).
 As to the tests, I'll send them as soon as possible (I'll be away
this all week).
 Please let me know if there are any problems
 BTW, happy 2005!

Luca

--
Luca Antiga, PhD