[Insight-users] Example on morphological image enhancement

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Jan 10 13:27:11 EST 2005

Hi Lino,

Thanks for posting your improvement to this example.

Your Constratined filters have been committed now to
the CVS repository. The example has been updated from
your post, in order to use the new filters.

Please let us know if you find any issues.

BTW: You may want to disable the use of TABS in your
Visual Studio editor. Files in ITK use 2 spaces instead
of tabs. This can be setup in VisualStudio editor options.