[Insight-users] Linking error when usign watershed segmentation class

Sotiris Dimopoulos vtksot_dimopoulos at yahoo.gr
Tue Jan 11 07:14:36 EST 2005

Hi!

I try to perform segmentation on a jpeg ct slice by
using the itkWatershedImageFilter...

When I compile my file, everything is ok...
When i try to build my code i get the following link
errors :

///

Linking...
   Creating library Debug/myProject.lib and object
Debug/myProject.exp
myProject.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall
itk::WatershedMiniPipelineProgressCommand::Execute(class
itk::Object *,class itk::EventObject const &)"
(?Execute at WatershedMiniPipelineProgressCommand@itk@@UA
EXPAVObject at 2@ABVEventObject at 2@@Z)
myProject.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external
symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall
itk::WatershedMiniPipelineProgressCommand::Execute(class
itk::Object const *,class itk::EventObject const &)"
(?Execute at WatershedMiniPipelineProgressCommand@i
tk@@UAEXPBVObject at 2@ABVEventObject at 2@@Z)
Debug/myProject.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2
unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

ALL_BUILD - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)

///

Something goes wrong with the watershed class...

I wonder,If it was a problem with the data types,
would i got an error during the compile procedure?

Has anyone got an idea?

Thanks in advance

Sotiris