[Insight-users] compile error in itkConstNeighborhoodIterator.txx

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Jan 11 10:09:52 EST 2005

Hi Oliver

Here are some suggestions:

(All of them using freely available tools).

1) Don't use Builder.
    Build your application with the command
    line compiler bcc. You don't need Builder,
    since CMake is taking care of creating the
    Makefiles for you.

OR

2) Install the free version of Microsoft Visual C++
    and use CMake in order to generate Makefiles
    for nmake.

OR

3) Install cygwin, use gcc and be almost as happy
    as a Linux user

OR

4) Create a double-boot in your system, install
    Linux in a partition...  and be really happy :-)