[Insight-users] tow questions in ImageRegistration6

kingaza at gmail.com kingaza at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 08:14:43 EST 2005

Hi All,

I have 2 questions in ImageRegistration6

A)
CenteredTransformInitializer is useful, it can save much work for me.
In my work, I just only set transform rotational center (the center of
mass of the moving image), but I don't want to make any translation
operation first (even if the centers of the fixed and the moving
images are not the same)
I insert these codes:
      TransformType::InputVectorType translation;
      translation[0] = 0;
      translation[1] = 0;
      transform->SetTranslation( translation );
after initializer works.
It seems very strange although the result is right.
Can I operate the initializer directly?

B)
in the end I get transform parameters from registration. for some
reason, I want to make inverse transform on the fixed image to match
the moving image.
Is there any method to get inverse transform?

regards,
kingaza