[Insight-users] Question about itkActiveShapeModelCalculator

Alex Houston ahouston_29 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 17:41:02 EST 2005

Dear All,

I am trying to use the itkActiveShapeModelCalculator and  itkActiveShapeModelGradientSearchMethod to fit a contour for a particular image.

I have latest ITK version but I get compilation error which says...

Cannot open include file: 'itkBinaryThinningImageFilter.h': No such file or directory

Am I missing some files in my build as I cannot locate this file in my directory,  Do I need to upgrade????

Second question is I am trying to find boundaries of two concentric shapes (for example similar to myocardium ring in heart)

Do you recommend any method which does training like ASM and seraches for a shape like that.

Thanks
Alex