[Insight-users] Annoying console window for Qt + ITK + CMake

Pavan Podila pavan.podila at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 14:34:40 EST 2005

HI,
    Recently I have switched from qmake to CMake. I was successful in
compiling and running my application. However I get this annoying
console window which I want to get rid of somehow. I tried the Win32
flag in ADD_EXECUTABLE() but then the VS.NET complains about not finding
the WinMain().
    Earlier with qmake I never had this problem. Is there a way to hide
this console window. We will be deploying this application on the
client-side, so its important that we get rid of the console window. I
strongly want to use CMake instead of qmake.

Kindly help,
Pavan