[Insight-users] Annoying console window for Qt + ITK + CMake

Pavan Podila pavan.podila at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 15:04:33 EST 2005

Thanks Bill,
    Finally it helped!!! Although VS.NET still compalains about a
conflict with the msvcrt.lib

"MSVCRTD.lib(cinitexe.obj) : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'msvcrt.lib'
conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
"

I hope it's not a major problem. I am attaching the complete
CMakeLists.txt file for the QtItk example, which works well. I hope
others will find it useful.

thanks again.
Pavan

PROJECT(QtITKExample)

FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
IF(ITK_FOUND)
INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
    "Cannot build InsightApplications without ITK.  Please set ITK_DIR.")
ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

#
# Find QT
#
FIND_PACKAGE(Qt)

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(
${QT_INCLUDE_DIR}
${QT_INCLUDE_PATH}
)

LINK_LIBRARIES (
ITKIO
${QT_LIBRARIES}
)

IF(WIN32)
    LINK_LIBRARIES(
    ${QT_QTMAIN_LIBRARY}
    )
    ADD_DEFINITIONS(-DQT_DLL)
ENDIF(WIN32)

SET(QtITK_SRCS
itkQtProgressBar.cxx
qtITK.cxx
)

SET(QtITK_MOC_SRCS
itkQtAdaptor.h
itkQtLightIndicator.h
)

IF(QT_WRAP_CPP)
  QT_WRAP_CPP(QtITK QtITK_SRCS QtITK_MOC_SRCS)
ENDIF(QT_WRAP_CPP)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(QtITK WIN32 QtITK_SRCS)