[Insight-users] some questions of using KalmanLinearEstimator to fit linear function !

zhen zonglei amoroma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 22:23:17 EST 2005

Hi  everyone:
  Now I want to use  itk::KalmanLinearEstimator to fit my linear function!

  I have read the document, but i still can not use the
KalmanLinearEstimator  to fit  my linear function in proper way.

my linear function like this:    Y = a X1 + b X2 + c X3 + 2d  X4  +
2e  X5  + 2f X6.
Y is Dependent Variable;
X1, X2, X3, X4, X5, X6 are Independent Variable or  Explanatory Variable;
a, b, c, d, e, f are parameters.

Now I have some questions:
1) can   KalmanLinearEstimator  be used to fit this function?
2)If  KalmanLinearEstimator can do this, can you explain to me in
detail how to do it?
3) if  KalmanLinearEstimator can  not do this, which class in ITK can do this ?

I am still a novice in ITK, but I like it.

thanks!