[Insight-users] Qmake to CMake migration - IMAGES

Pavan Podila pavan.podila at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 10:56:16 EST 2005

Qt allows one to embed the icons that we use in the application inside
the EXE. By specifying the IMAGES= declaration, we tell qmake, these are
the images that go into my application. The UIC then generates a image
collection .cpp file that contains the bitmap in array format.

How do I take care of this declaration in CMake. I am sure someone must
have tackled this problem.

Thanks in advance,
Pavan