[Insight-users] Dynamic Programming

Gabriel Camporredondo Díaz gabrielc at ece.ubc.ca
Mon Jul 4 23:54:01 EDT 2005

Dear Luis Ibañez and ITK users,

I've searched into itk libraries looking for dynamic programming
functions, but without success. I guess there isn't any at this point.
Initially I was interested in replacing  my code for any available
in ITK, but if there isn't any, I would like to submit my code
of Minimum Cost Paths Search on images. If you are interested
on or you consider it could be beneficial. I've seen some requests
of this issue in the itk email-list messages. Pls let me know.
I am pleased to contribute. See you all.

Gabriel Camporredondo-Diaz
ECE - HCT Lab
University of British Columbia
Canada