[Insight-users] Forward + Inverse FFT != Identity transform

Jakub Bican jakub.bican at matfyz.cz
Wed Jul 6 15:38:20 EDT 2005

Hi,

i had a problem with linking FFTW too (on MSVC 7 platform), and my
solution is to replace

       LINK_DIRECTORIES( ${FFTW_LIB} )

line #35 with

       LINK_LIBRARIES( ${FFTW_LIB} )

in

       Insight/CMake/FindFFTW.cmake

file, as i posted several weeks ago. May be, it will help you too. Are
there any opinions to this by ITK team?

Cheers,

             Jakub