[Insight-users] How can I create an array of 3-D Images?

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Tue Jul 12 09:33:57 EDT 2005

An std::vector  of images or an itk::VectorContainer   of images should
work just fine.

std::vector< ImageType::Pointer > ImagePointerContainer;
//loop
    // create an image, "image"
    ImagePointerContainer.push_back( image );
// end loop

Or use itk::VectorContainer< unsigned int, ImageType::Pointer >
..
..
..

HTH